Is the waterproofing fabric lounges and all types of carpets. Preserve the original color, texture and appearance of fabrics. Protection against stains (e. X drinks, wine, juices, milk, sauces etc). Protection from moisture preventing the formation of mold and the subsequent destruction of the fabric. Also, it provides abrasion resistance and ventilation in particular the possibility of giving the fabric longevity. Moreover, a fabric and protection from fire.
PLASTERING – fire retardant SOLUTIONS FOR FABRICS
- For the fire protection of the fabrics we use fire retardant solutions, odorless, colorless and totally harmless.
- It is extremely user friendly, non toxic and does not irritate the skin and eyes.
- Neutral pH.
- If used with materials that create hydro-and dirt-repellent film, fabric can be simultaneously nginei fireproof, adiavrocho and repellent to dirt.
- The fire protection fabrics can be impregnated with a material based almost naturally, because their main ingredient is water – agreement. with the standards DIN 4102-B1 for spinning cellulose fiber (cotton) indoors, eg for decorative fabrics, woven curtains and wall or ceiling at venues or concentration of people.
- The fire protection fabrics are environmentally friendly as we said (odorless, contains no halogens, heavy metals or solvents) and can be easily applied (application by dipping or spraying of the object).
- The material for impregnation contains a highly effective combination of nitrogen and phosphorus compounds derived almost by nature or is completely natural. In case of fire gases are produced that do not burn the fabric chars and off eventually by itself.
- Available and ready to spray.
SCOPE: Theaters, cinemas, hotels and houses, fairgrounds, restaurants, dining rooms, places of public assembly.